Our congregation was founded in 1731, sixty-three years before the town of Randolph was established. Our members and leaders have played significant roles in the town in every generation, and continue to be very involved with the many service and civic organizations of Randolph. TO READ MORE
Randolph Congregational Church holds a special place in History as it was from the pulpit of the old meetinghouse that
the Declaration of Independence was first read in August 1776
Rev. Dr. Mary Louise Gifford was the latest recipient of a 285 year old tradtion when she recieved the gift of the Bush tulip pewter mug at her installation April 26, 2015.